Tunable LED Flex Panels1' x 2', Tunable - LED Flex Panels provide a single, dimmable and adjustable color temperature to deliver illumination that can replicate natural light in scale and through dynamic changes in color temperature
- Suited for installations requiring high CRI such as retail and hospitality.
- Tunable White delivers the desired lumen output at all CCT's within the tunable range (5700K - 2200K) and can be dimmed without chaging the CCT.
- Dim-to-warm product option that provides smooth dimming along the CCT curve to 0.05% from 3500K to 2200K.
- Provides constant lumen output at all CCTs in the range of 2700K to 5700K and at all dimming levels.
- 1' x 2' LED Panels can be scaled to fit any space or cut on site to accommodate corners, angles, and obstacles such as standoffs, posts, sprinklers or support cables and rods. Optional panel cut-out kits and corner kits are available to assist with unique obstacles and geometries.
- 1' x 2' LED Flex Panels do not require any heat sinks, so they can be mounted to any material.
- LED driver can power a single panel or a large number of panels (depending on lumen output of panels). A dimmer can be added to circuit.
- Constant voltage design means that layout changes required to meet on site conditions don't require re-sizing power sources.
- Color Rendering (CRI): >90 (except 2200K, CRI 88)
- Required accessories: LED Driver, Tunable T-Cable, and Tunable Starter Cable, and Control Module
- Optional accessories: Tunable Cut-out Kit
- UL Listed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.