- Delivers 480 watts of output via 16 30-watt ports, and automatically accommodates input voltages ranging from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
- Short-circuit protection prevents device failure due to incorrectly wired fixtures.
- Onboard controls offer automatic fixture discovery and testing, eliminating the need for additional addressing tools or software.
- Housed in a 2U rack-mountable enclosure including rack handles and surface mount brackets for versatile mounting options.
- Over-temperature detection and selectable shutdown options protect against operation beyond rated temperature specification. Variable-speed fans keep noise levels low and include serviceable air filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.