LED Standard Output - Zig-Zag 24VDC TapelightLaterally bendable zig-zag design provides flexibility in applications requiring bends and arcs
- Available in standard and high output
- High quality LEDs providing excellent light output at low drive currents, resulting in low power consumption and consistent, stable performance.
- Standard output: 2.5W/ft., 260Lm/ft.
- Modular "plug and play" system features a wide range of power supplies, controllers and connectors. System is easy to install with no need for field soldering.
- The Zig-Zag tapelight series is available in four color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 6000K, 80+ CRI.
- Dimmable using any of the CLLED series dimming controls.
- Available in 20' reels consisting of connected, individual 12" segments. Can also be purchased in individual 12" segments.
- Each segment includes male and female connector ends for continuous linear installations. Each 12" segment can also be cut (on the cut lines) in 4" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation.
- Easy to install using the peel & stick 3M double sided adhesive backing; tape can be directly mounted to most surfaces. For additional thermal heatsinking, protection of the LEDs and overall cleaner aesthetic, using aluminum mounting channel is recommended.
- For additional protection of the LEDs, as well as a subtle diffusion and glare control, a clear or frosted lens may be used. The lens must be used with the aluminum channel and is easily installed by simply pressing the lens into the channel.
- cCSAus Certified to UL standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.