RGB Modular Strip Light
Single or changing color LED graphic light
- A safe, cost effective way to back light or internally light graphics, or uplight or downlight an area, with powerful RGB LED lighting.
- Designed to internally light boxes with single or changing color as thin as 2 inches deep (single or double sided).
- Size: 0.56" tall x 0.9" wide
- 24V, plug and play design allows up to 6 long (5-up) or 10 short (3-up) fixtures to be interconnected and run off of a single 96W external class II power supply. When combining long and short strips, never exceed more than 30 nodes per 96W power supply.
- It is recommended that a hardwire power supply be used when installing modular strips into permanent installs. When installing modular strips in temporary installation applications; a plug in power supply is appropriate.
- LLLVRGBMODSTR3: 3 node strip - 8W / 120 Lumens (all colors on)
- LLLVRGBMODSTR5: 5 node strip - 12W / 280 Lumens (all colors on)
- Connectors on each end for daisy chaining multiple modules together using 2", 12" or 48" bridge cables.
- For use with 24VDC power supply and RGB controller (both sold separately).
- High quality, RGB LEDs with custom selected lensing and drivers allows light to spread evenly without hot spots on most materials.
- No exposed solder joints making for a more durable wire connection.
- Directly mount strips to aluminum frame or extrusion by screwing in place through pre-drilled holes using M4 (4mm or 5/32" dia.) screws. Do not attach with hook & loop products or double sided tape. Insulated washers are attached to LED Modular Strip to avoid damaging circuit board when installing.
- For single or double sided graphic applications, line the internal perimeter of the structure and light up to an 8' x 8' graphic evenly and without hot spots.
- Ideal for downlighting a work area or header or uplighting a smaller area as well.
- The entire lighting system is UL Listed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.