- Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost.
- Architectural fixtures feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as local codes permit.
- Landscape fixtures feature a 1/2 in NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party mounting accessories such as stanchion mounts, posts, and stakes for use in softscape and hardscape applications.
- Available 14°, 23°, 41°, and asymmetric 10° x 41° spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to support a wide range of lighting applications. Native 8° beam angle offers extended light projection. Available glare shields block spill light, while honeycomb louvers limit the spread of light for a more focused and intense beam.
- Fixtures can tilt through a full 180°. Architectural fixtures also rotate through a full 360° for precise aiming.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 - 240 VAC, allowing long fixture runs and consistent installation in any location around the world.
- With a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.Ideal for use in damp or wet locations.
- iW Burst Compact Powercore Product Guide
- iW Burst Compact Powercore 8 degree Spec Sheet
- iW Burst Compact Powercore 14 degree Spec Sheet
- iW Burst Compact Powercore 23 degree Spec Sheet
- iW Burst Compact Powercore 41 degree Spec Sheet
- iW Burst Compact Powercore Architecture Install Guide
- iW Burst Compact Powercore Landscape Install Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.