MR16 Framing Projector Fixture
- Designed with extruded aluminum ribbed housing, along with diecast aluminum components and offers a variable focusing capability.
- Integral on/off switch and visible polarity indicator in the track adapter.
- Yoke has a precise "Sure-Set" aiming adjustment.
- The framing projector has beam angles ranging from approximately 10° to 35° plus field angles from 25° to 50°.
- Included with each fixture are the color frame (2-3/8" opening), pattern holder ("E" size, 1-1/4" opening), and four steel framing shutters.
- The shutters allow for beam forming capacity.
- Optional gobos are available (from others) to meet your design needs.
- Lamp is fully adjustable in three planes without tools to allow proper focusing.
- For further focusing control, the lenses are moveable within the fixture housing by means of an adjustable knob.
- (1) 75W max. MR-16 lamp, 2-pin GU5.3 base recommended.
- On fixtures designed for use with MR16 lamps, a clear, tempered safety glass is provided. This safety glass should only be used with open MR16 lamps, and not used with MR16 lamps that contain an integral glass lens. This safety glass should be removed if use of MR16 with front glass is required.
- Dimmable electronic low voltage transformer is concealed in the yoke assembly.
- cULus listed.
- Suitable for dry locations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.