- Easy to use - Features an Ethernet-based control and automatic lighting system discovery, dramatically simplifies installation.
- Hardware support for medium and large environments - Light System Engine hardware processes simultaneous light output data for up to 15,000 individually controllable LED nodes, depending on configuration.
- Improved reliability
- Slimmer profile and offers a convenient surface mounting system, as well as the ability to install in server racks and rack mount cases.
- Flexible mounting options - Integrated mounting tabs allow installation overhead, on vertical surfaces, or on moving architectural or entertainment features.
- Packaged with Light System Composer software, which allows you to create and manage dynamic light shows with fully customizable effects, multi-layer editing, and unique color palettes. You can design shows with single or multiple color-changing effects, animated images, geometric patterns, and more.
- Web interface access - set up events, create show schedules, and easily set up static color scenes using an online web interface.
- Configure and control multiple playback zones, each with up to unique light show assignments. Light System Manager allows zone control of both indoor and outdoor fixtures within a single installation.
- Set calendar alarms to automatically trigger show playback based on a specific date or astronomical event, such as sunrise or sunset.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.