LED Flexible Light Strands
eW Flex MicroeW Flex Micro is a versatile strand of fifty small, individually controllable LED nodes. The flexible form allows for vibrant points of white light to be installed across nearly any interior or exterior surface, including walls, ceilings, floors, three-dimensional sculptures, and set pieces. eW Flex SLX can also light tight alcove spaces and signage and in some cases, can even display video.
- Each node produces light output of up to 10.5 candela and 7529 nits per node.
- Clear dome and translucent dome lenses are standard. Clear flat and translucent flat lenses are also available.
- eW Flex Micro strands can be mounted directly to any surface like traditional string lights. Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware. Single node mounts can be positioned individually to provide anchor points for nodes in installations with uneven node spacing or complex set ups.
- Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strands at the appropriate distance from power/data supplies.
- Available with standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable.
- Offered in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K or 6500K
- Durable and weather-resistant - Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
- eW Flex SLX works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.