- Snap-Trac is a 3 piece plastic product that comes in 94 inch lengths
- Ideal for securely holding graphics in light boxes, graphic walls, partitions or conference room windows.
- Snap-Trac is easily cut and disassembles by prying a corner with a screwdriver and pulling the edge material away
- Reduce labor costs and save your customers time when they're changing transparencies
- Available in white, black or gray
- Easy to handle
- Cuts clean for nice finished look
- Reduces labor costs
- Saves time when changing transparencies / graphics /materials
The Snap-Trac retainer system consists of:
- Base molding, a plastic strip with self-adhesive back and 2 pieces of edging, which snap into the base to form the retainer.
A Snap-Trac light box assembly works like this:
- Self-adhesive base molding is applied to the frame of the structure (up to 1/4" thick ), then the edging is snapped into place.
- To disassemble a Snap-Trac structure, simply pry a corner loose with a screwdriver, pull back the edging and remove or replace the transparency. It's as easy as that!
- With Snap-Trac, there is no need to disassemble the light box for any servicing, including the changing of transparencies!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.