Single Color LED Tapelight
Super High Output - 4 inch SegmentFlexible, low voltage linear LED lighting system provides high quality illumination for many indoor applications including: Display Lighting, Under Cabinet, Cove and Soffit, Accent & Edge Lighting, Back Lighting of smaller graphics and more.
- Super High output LEDs provide excellent luminous intensities at low drive currents, resulting in low power consumption & consistent, stable performance, delivering 334 lumens (Delivered lumens based on 1ft. of 3000K tape).
- Modular "plug and play" system features a wide range of power supplies, controllers and connectors. System is easy to install with no need for field soldering.
- Available in four colors: Blue, Green, Red and Yellow. Also available in six color temperatures: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 6000K. To order the white light tape see the 12V Super High Output Flexible tape line.
- Available in 20' reels consisting of connected, individual 12" or 4" segments. Can also be purchased in individual 12" or 4" segments.
- Each segment includes male and female connector ends for continuous linear installations. Each 12" segment can also be cut (on the cut lines) in 4" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation.
- Super High Output Tapelight is also available in 16' continuous reels (without mid-connectors); includes one female and one male end connector per reel. Please note that colored tapelight is not available in continuous reels. Continuous reel may be cut in 4" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation. Use with output connector or female-to-female connector to power cut segment of tape.
- Dimmable using any of the CLLED series dimming controls.
- Easy to install using the peel & stick 3M double sided adhesive backing; tape can be directly mounted to most surfaces.
- For additional thermal heatsinking protection of the LEDs and an overall cleaner aesthetic, using the aluminum mounting channels is recommended. Aluminum mounting channels are easily installed utilizing the mounting clips, which includes four (4) spring steel mounting clips and screws.
- For added protection of LEDs, as well as subtle diffusion & glare control, clear or frosted diffusion lenses are available for use with channels.
- cCSAus Certified to UL standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.