- Standard GU5.3 base and two-pin MR16 connector
- Works with standard 2-conductor jacketed cable or hook-up wire. Power / data supplies specifically designed for use with iColor MR gen3 multiplex power and data onto a two-wire circuit for use with conventional MR16 fixtures and sockets.
- Use the 17° lamp when you need a spot of light with sharply defined edges, the 30° lamps for a wider spread of light, and the 90° (no optic) lamp for a soft, diffuse light.
- Easily adaptable to a wide range of interior environments where MR16 fixtures are commonly used. With long useful source life, low power draw of just 5 W, and low-maintenance operation, iColor MR gen3 lamps cost significantly less to own and operate than conventional MR16 lamps.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.