Color Kinetics iColor Accent MX Powercore gen2
Direct View, Linear LED Light
The perfect lighting fixture that creates long ribbons of color and color-changing effects and offers intelligent RGB Light. Variable resolution provides clarity to display large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of architectural, retail, and entertainment settings.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost
- Fixtures accept Ethernet input from the Data Enabler Pro to support long control runs not subject to DMX data and addressing limitations
- Available in 2 ft and 4 ft lengths. Fixtures can be addressed and controlled in increments down to 1.2 inches (30mm), or up to 4 ft (1.2 m)
- The diffused plastic lens, specifically designed for direct viewing, provides exceptional viewing angles of 250° x 180° and ensures uniform color mixing
- Over-molded, end-to-end locking connectors supply both power and data. Connectors can make 180° turns for easy layout.
- IP66-rated fixture meets the taxing requirements of outdoor and entertainment applications. The extruded aluminum housing resists shock, vibration, and other forms of rough handling.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manger, and iPlayer 3 and any third-party controllers.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC for consistent installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.