LED Light Tape
Low Voltage Linear LED Accent Lighting SystemFlexible, low voltage linear LED accent lighting system provides high quality illumination for many indoor applications including: Display Lighting, Under Cabinet, Cove and Soffit, Accent and Edge Lighting.
- High output LEDs provide excellent luminous intensities at low drive currents resulting in lower power consumption, and consistent, stable performance, delivering 128 lumens (Delivered lumens based on 1ft. of 3000K tape).
- Modular "plug and play" system features a wide range of power supplies, controllers and connectors. System is easy to install with no need for field soldering.
- Color temperatures available in 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 6000K.
- Available in 20' reels consisting of connected, individual 12" or 4" segements. Can also be purchased in individual 12" or 4" segments.
- Each segment includes male and female connector ends for continuous linear installations. Each 12" segment can also be cut (on the cut lines) in 2" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation.
- Dimmable using any of the CLLED series dimming controls.
- High Output Tapelight is also available in 30' continuous reels (without mid-connectors); includes one female and one male end connector per reel. Continuous reel may be cut in 2" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation. Use with output connector or female-to-female connector to power cut segment of tape.
- Easy to install using the peel & stick 3M double sided adhesive backing; tape can be directly mounted to most surfaces.
- For additional thermal heatsinking protection of the LEDs and an overall cleaner aesthetic, using the aluminum mounting channels is recommended. Aluminum mounting channels are easily installed utilizing the mounting clips, which includes four (4) spring steel mounting clips and screws.
- For added protection of LEDs, as well as subtle diffusion & glare control, clear or frosted diffusion lenses are available for use with channels.
- cCSAus Certified to UL standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.