White Cob Tape
White COB Lighting
Chip on Board Lighting
- Seamless, continuous illumination.
- Flexible silicone body that acts as a diffuser lens.
- Available in 5m Reels (480 LEDs), or cut to size.
- Higher chip density, provides greater brightness, flexibility and evenness of light output at an economical price point.
- Standard Color Temperatures: 3000K, 4100K, 5300K, and 6500K. Custom color temperatures available upon request.
- Optimal Color Rendering - CRI 90+
- Wide 180 degree beam angle for full coverage illumination.
- Retains seamless look at lower dimming settings.
- Continuous lighting effect ensures minimal hotspots.
- High density LEDs provides continuous light output even in shallow mounting locations.
- No aluminum profile/lens needed to create a continuous line of light.
- Field cuttable.
- Designed with quick-disconnect barrel connectors for easy installation and are provided with peel & stick 3M self-adhesive backing for easy mounting.
- COB lighting is brighter than other similar lighting fixtures because COB LED chips are smaller in size as a result of being directly bonded onto the flexible printed circuit board. With the smaller size, more LED chips can be closely packed together to provide brighter, more uniform lighting.
|LED Count||146 pc/ft (480 pc/m)|
|Strip Length||0.31" (8mm)|
|Strip Height||0.07" (1.8mm)|
|Field Cuttable||1.97" (50mm)|
-4°F - +140°F
-20°C - +60°C
-4°F - +158°F
-20°C - +70°C
|MAX. LOAD & MAX LENGTH|
MAX LOAD 96W
(FOR CLASS 2 COMPLIANCE)
|# of Power Supplies||Max. Length|
|2 (non dimmable)||62.9ft (19.2m)|
|Max. No of Wire Connections|
|18 AWG 2 Wire||2|