Customer selects shipping method (see below) and is charged published UPS® rates for those services, F.O.B. Itasca, IL.
We strive to ship every order within 1-2 business days; however, this cannot be guaranteed. Please note that any order received after 3:00 p.m. CT may not ship until the next business day. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an order status email with tracking information. Please note that we do not ship on the following 9 holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Cost of Shipping
The cost to ship your order will be added to the Subtotal to obtain the Total Amount Due.
Shipping Methods – weather dependent
- UPS® Ground (1-5 business days): Least expensive. Delivery in 1-5 business days (plus 1-2 business days for processing), Monday through Friday, to the contiguous United States. Delivery based on distance to destination. With guaranteed delivery, know in advance when your shipment will arrive.
- UPS 3 Day Select® (3 business days): Somewhat Expensive. Delivery by end of the third business day (plus 1-2 business days for processing), Monday through Friday, to the 48 contiguous states. An ideal mix of economy and guaranteed delivery. Choose this guaranteed service for your less time-sensitive shipments.
- UPS 2nd Day Air® (2 business days): Expensive. Delivery typically by the end of the second business day (plus 1-2 business days for processing), Monday through Friday, to all 50 states and Puerto Rico, with some limitations in Alaska and Hawaii where some locations require additional transit time. Ideal for shipments that do not need overnight service.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® (1 business day): Very Expensive. Delivery guaranteed by next business day - end of day (plus 1-2 business days for processing), Monday through Friday, to the 48 contiguous states and limited addresses in Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS Next Day Air (Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m. next business day): More Expensive. (plus 1-2 business days for processing), Monday through Friday, to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. End of next business day delivery to Alaska and Hawaii addresses that require additional transit time.
- UPS Next Day Air Early: More Expensive. ( Next business day delivery as early as 8:00 a.m. to major cities and by 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. to most cities, with Saturday delivery to some locations as early as 9:00 a.m.) (plus 1-2 business days for processing).
- Common Carrier (a nationwide trucking company): Most of our shipments are made via UPS®. However, if an order is particularly large, we may use a “common carrier”.
- International Shipments: Display Supply & Lighting, Inc. will determine the shipping method based on service, reliability and cost. For international shipments please contact Display Supply & Lighting, Inc. for details. Your international order (including Canada) may be subject to the Customs and Import Duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. Any customs or duty charges are always the responsibility of the recipient.
Questions about Shipping:
Please call our Customer Service Department at our toll-free number, 800-468-1488, with any questions you might have regarding shipping.