LED Side Emitting Light Tape
Flexible, 12 Volt LED TapeFlexible, low voltage linear LED accent lighting system provides high quality illumination for many indoor applications including: Display Lighting, Under Cabinet, Cove and Soffit, Accent and Edge Lighting.
- Side emitting LED tape provides one directional light in a low profile.
- High quality LEDs provide excellent luminous intensities at low drive currents, resulting in lower power consumption, low heat and consistent, stable performance, delivering 51 lumens/0.6W (Delivered lumens based on 1 ft. of 3000K tape.)
- Modular "plug and play" system features a wide range of power supplies, controllers and connectors. System is easy to install with no need for field soldering.
- Available in 20' reels consisting of connected, individual 12" segments. Can also be purchased in individual 12" segments.
- Each segment includes male and female connector ends for continuous linear installations. Each 12" segment can also be cut (on the cut lines) in 2" increments to provide optimal fit and flexibility for any installation.
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures.
- Available in standard output or high output versions.
- Dimmable using any of the CLLED series dimming controls.
- Easy to install using the peel & stick 3M double sided adhesive backing; tape can be directly mounted to most surfaces.
- cCSAus Certified to UL standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.