ELCRO® Brand LOGISTRAP®
Reusable transportation and warehouse handling straps
- LOGISTRAP® is a reusable and versatile strap for material handling applications in distribution centers, warehouses, and closed loop logistics to secure pallet boxes, sleeve packs, materials and collapsible containers.
- LOGISTRAP® reduces cost in the supply chain by offering a reusable strap for securing goods to a pallet or for inventory purposes, significantly lowering packaging, recycling and maintenance costs.
- LOGISTRAP® vastly reduces waste when replacing a single use alternative such as shrink wrap, metal banding, and plastic ties.
- LOGISTRAP® secures and releases easily and quickly; no tools or equipment needed.
- Available in two different lengths and two different strengths to best accommodate your particular application.
- Made with VELCRO® Brand woven hook and loop (heavy duty uses a webbed material). LOGISTRAP® is soft to the touch and will not damage your packaging.
- LOGISTRAP® does not hid bar codes and other identifying labels; warehouse scanning is uninterrupted.
- Base material: Nylon with metal buckle
- Width: 50mm (2 inches)
- Lengths: 5 meters (16.4 ft)-orange and 7 meters ( 23 ft)-blue
- Minimum break strength: 225 pounds (ASTM D5034-09)
- Ask about the LOGISTRAP® winder (LOGISTRPWNDR)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.