VELCRO® Brand Heavy Duty LOGISTRAP®
Reusable Fastening system consisting of nylon hook and nylon loop and metal buckle
- LOGISTRAP® reduces cost in the supply chain by offering a reusable strap for securing goods to a pallet or for inventory purposes, significantly lowering packaging, recycling and maintenance costs.
- LOGISTRAP® vastly reduces waste when replacing a single use alternative such as shrink wrap, metal banding, and plastic ties.
- LOGISTRAP® secures and releases easily and quickly; no tools or equipment needed.
- Available in two different lengths to best accommodate your particular application.
- LOGISTRAP® does not hide bar codes and other identifying labels; warehouse scanning is uninterrupted.
- Construction: Textile hook and loop strap with metal buckle
- Material Composition: Hook and loop = nylon, Buckle = metal
- Color: black
- Width: 2 inches
- Standard roll size: 5 meters and 7 meters
- Closure Peel Strength: Avg. = 1.0 PIW*
- Closure Shear Strength: Avg. = 8.0 PSI*
- Minimum break strength: 500 pounds *
*The above should be considered typical values and is intended to be used as a reference only. This information should not be used for specification purposes. Suitable performance for a specific intended application should be evaluated by the user.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.