LUMIRAIL for Magnetic LED Lighting Modules
- Low profile, Connectable, Energy Efficient and durable.
- LUMIRAIL is an aluminum extrusion designed to absorb, dissipate and manage the heat of the magnetic LED modules (sold separately). The aluminum extrusion provides the right amount of strength, while remaining light weight and corrosion free. The inset steel rails allow the magnetic light modules to stay in position.
- Available in a single-sided profile - 2.5" wide and only 0.5" deep.
- Standard lengths: 12", 18", 24", 36", 48" or 72". (Custom lengths available - call for details.)
- Available in white or black. (Custom finishes available in any Pantone metal coating color. Please call to obtain quote and MOQ details).
- Power can be fed from the top or side of LUMIRAILS.
- LUMIRAILS are connectable using male-to-male connectors, power splitters and double-ended power feeds.
- LUMIRAILS can be hung by suspended cables, clamps, stands or mounted directly to any hard surface with screws or magnets. Many different styles of mounting accessories available.
- 27 Watts maximum
- ETL Listed
- Perfect for many different applications including retail, display or trade shows, under cabinet or shelf lighting, soffit lighting, utility lighting, underside of double decks, office workstation and workshop lighting and offers many different mounting accessories. The LUMIRAIL system is the low profile alternative to track lighting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.