- Outputs up to 25,150 nits of intelligent color light in a weatherproof, low-profile housing, perfect for large-scale video, dynamic effects, and other direct-view applications. Easily visible in brightly lit urban environments and daylight - even in direct sunlight.
- Supports large-scale video for architectural, media fa√ßade, and advertising applications for viewing day or night. Indirect illumination delivers high levels of intensity for beacon, paths and marker lighting.
- Low-profile fixtures - 3.9 in from the mounting base to the surface of the lens - allow for installation in spaces too tight for conventional spotlights. Multiple mounting base options offer flexibility in a wide range of installation types and situations.
- Conduit Mounting Base offers side and back openings for flexible connections in surface-mounted installations. Concealed Conduit Mounting Base hides all conduit and wiring behind the mounting surface for a clean look.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 - 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Each Data Enabler Pro can support multiple fixtures for creating long runs of intricately changing color.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.